ARAG Success Story
ARAG Success Story
ARAG's Success Story
In 2006, six highly experienced market professionals founded ARAG UK. The vision was simple yet revolutionary ‘Every individual should be able to assert his or her rights, not just those who can afford it’. We are now an innovative and highly successful organisation working in partnership with brokers, insurers and solicitors.
We provide an extensive range of Before-the-Event and After-the-Event legal insurance products and services, as well as a portfolio of emergency assistance policies. Our highly experienced team, shared values and robust product innovation programme has enabled us to grow consistently year on year. Today, the ARAG brand is recognised in our markets as a symbol of quality, flexibility and great service.
“We have attended Broker Expo every year since ARAG began in 2006 and it is certainly an event not to be missed. It genuinely is a place where brokers go to do business and we always come prepared to make deals, start conversations with prospective business partners and catch-up with friends in the industry. The value that Broker Expo delivers in one day ensures that we return each year and we will be looking forward to another successful Expo this year.”
Matt Warren, UK Sales Manager.
- Increase awareness and understanding of Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI)
- Frequent regulatory and legislative changes
- Promote ARAG’s products and services, including our re-launched Essential Business Legal
- Provide an inviting, fun and friendly stand space for brokers to talk to our team
- To generate sales leads throughout the event
- Increase brand awareness
- High number of brokers visiting the ARAG stand
- Quality sales leads to be followed up after the event
- Increase of brand awareness from the stand, promotional giveaways and social media presence
Want to talk to someone about exhibiting this year?
Lloyd’s is the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance market. With expertise earned over centuries, Lloyd’s is the foundation of the insurance industry and the future of it